Perhaps at this point in time, you may be saturated with information about artificial intelligence and what it’s achieving in every industry sector, especially in sales. However, we find it absolutely necessary to inform you about this concept that is the future of business processes: generative AI.
What is Generative AI?
Generative AI is a type of artificial intelligence that can create new data, such as text, images, audio, or video, based on the analysis of existing data. This sets it apart from traditional AI, which focuses on data analysis.
Generative AI relies on a set of techniques such as machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision. These techniques enable AI to learn patterns and relationships in existing data and use that information to generate new, though not original, data.
Advantages of Using Generative AI:
- It can create new data, enabling companies to generate more personalized content.
- It is more efficient than traditional AI, as it suggests task automation based on the analysis of work routines.
- It can analyze and learn.
- It becomes your own sales and customer care center, as is the case with Biki Montes.
Why is it the Future of Sales and Customer Service?
Generative AI has the potential to transform how companies interact with their customers in:
- Sales: Helps companies identify and qualify potential leads, generate personalized proposals, and close deals.
- Customer Care: Provides faster, more efficient, and personalized customer service, almost autonomously.
- Content Generation: In creating blogs, articles, videos, and emails. This allows companies to create personalized and relevant content for their customers.
- Smart Chat: Now, through your Smart Chat, generative AI can respond to customer questions, solve problems, and provide assistance.
- Lead Generation: Identifies and qualifies potential leads.
A study by Forrester found that companies using AI-driven chats can reduce their customer service costs by 20% to 30%. Additionally, it can improve customer satisfaction by up to 25%.
Generative AI has the potential to transform how companies interact with their customers, undoubtedly becoming a strong sales trend for 2024. Do you want to bet on this innovation? Reach out to Bik, and she will assist you.
You might also be interested in:
- “Wow moments,” a secret weapon to drive more sales
- Best Practices You Should Apply in Your Lead Generation Process
- Tips You Need to Read for Your B2B Sales
- Key metrics to analyze in your sales
- Does your company tell memorable stories?
- Do you work remotely? Balance your work and personal life without going crazy in the process
- Why does my company need a public relations plan?
- 10 phrases to start a sales conversation via chat