The answer to this question is yes, you can have your WhatsApp Business on up to 4 devices linked to one account.
To do it, follow these steps:
- Open the app on the device you want to link.
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner.
- Select “Settings.”
- Choose “Linked Devices.”
- Tap “Link Device.”
- Scan the QR code displayed on your main phone.
- Once you’ve linked the device, you can receive and send messages from any device.
- You’ll need to log in on your main phone every 14 days to keep the linked devices connected to your account.
If your business is growing and you need more agents, we recommend using our Smart Chat, where you can receive chats from WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and your webchat all in one place.
You might also be interested in:
- “Wow moments,” a secret weapon to drive more sales
- Best Practices You Should Apply in Your Lead Generation Process
- Tips You Need to Read for Your B2B Sales
- Key metrics to analyze in your sales
- Does your company tell memorable stories?
- Do you work remotely? Balance your work and personal life without going crazy in the process
- Why does my company need a public relations plan?
- 10 phrases to start a sales conversation via chat