The answer to this question is yes, you can have your WhatsApp Business on up to 4 devices linked to one account.
To do it, follow these steps:
- Open the app on the device you want to link.
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner.
- Select “Settings.”
- Choose “Linked Devices.”
- Tap “Link Device.”
- Scan the QR code displayed on your main phone.
- Once you’ve linked the device, you can receive and send messages from any device.
- You’ll need to log in on your main phone every 14 days to keep the linked devices connected to your account.
If your business is growing and you need more agents, we recommend using our Smart Chat, where you can receive chats from WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and your webchat all in one place.
You might also be interested in:
- Free Artificial Intelligence Tools
- WhatsApp Business: How to Use It on My Computer
- Multi-Agent Chat: The Future of Sales and Customer Service
- How to Send Mass Messages on WhatsApp?
- How to Implement Omnichannel Strategy in My Company?
- Why are reviews important for my company?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: How to Make the Most of These Dates
- What is the WhatsApp API and How is it Used for Sales?