It’s no secret that for people selling through digital channels, WhatsApp is the go-to platform for conducting the purchasing process with ease, along with Instagram and Facebook.
From this instant messaging application, there are two versions: WhatsApp, the app we use daily to communicate with our family and friends, and WhatsApp Business, a version specifically developed for businesses. Right from the start, we can tell you that if you’re selling through this channel, using Business is the ideal choice. Why? Keep reading to clear any doubts.
What functions do I have with WhatsApp?
- Send text messages to your contacts
- Send voice notes to your contacts
- Send multimedia content to your contacts, such as photos, videos, documents, or surveys
- You can save and use stickers
- Create broadcast lists to send the same message to different contacts
- Post status updates on your profile that last for 24 hours (equivalent to an Instagram story)
- Create groups of people for one-way or two-way communication
And what functions do I have with WhatsApp Business?
- Business profile with important information such as address, phone number, website, and business hours
- Automated messages to respond to frequently asked questions or provide customer service
- Labels to organize your chats and find them easily
- Statistics on your interactions with customers, such as the number of messages sent and received
- Product catalog
- All the functions of the personal version
To further convince you, WhatsApp messages have a 98% open rate and a 45 to 60% click-through rate, making this channel five times more effective for communication than emails and SMS.
If you want to learn more about each function, you can do so on the official WhatsApp website. Also, remember that Keybe integrates with WhatsApp Business, as well as Facebook, Instagram, and web chat, ensuring that all your conversations reach the same place.
You might also be interested in:
- Free Artificial Intelligence Tools
- WhatsApp Business: How to Use It on My Computer
- Multi-Agent Chat: The Future of Sales and Customer Service
- How to Send Mass Messages on WhatsApp?
- How to Implement Omnichannel Strategy in My Company?
- Why are reviews important for my company?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: How to Make the Most of These Dates
- What is the WhatsApp API and How is it Used for Sales?