It’s no secret that for people selling through digital channels, WhatsApp is the go-to platform for conducting the purchasing process with ease, along with Instagram and Facebook.
From this instant messaging application, there are two versions: WhatsApp, the app we use daily to communicate with our family and friends, and WhatsApp Business, a version specifically developed for businesses. Right from the start, we can tell you that if you’re selling through this channel, using Business is the ideal choice. Why? Keep reading to clear any doubts.
What functions do I have with WhatsApp?
- Send text messages to your contacts
- Send voice notes to your contacts
- Send multimedia content to your contacts, such as photos, videos, documents, or surveys
- You can save and use stickers
- Create broadcast lists to send the same message to different contacts
- Post status updates on your profile that last for 24 hours (equivalent to an Instagram story)
- Create groups of people for one-way or two-way communication
And what functions do I have with WhatsApp Business?
- Business profile with important information such as address, phone number, website, and business hours
- Automated messages to respond to frequently asked questions or provide customer service
- Labels to organize your chats and find them easily
- Statistics on your interactions with customers, such as the number of messages sent and received
- Product catalog
- All the functions of the personal version
To further convince you, WhatsApp messages have a 98% open rate and a 45 to 60% click-through rate, making this channel five times more effective for communication than emails and SMS.
If you want to learn more about each function, you can do so on the official WhatsApp website. Also, remember that Keybe integrates with WhatsApp Business, as well as Facebook, Instagram, and web chat, ensuring that all your conversations reach the same place.
You might also be interested in:
- “Wow moments,” a secret weapon to drive more sales
- Best Practices You Should Apply in Your Lead Generation Process
- Tips You Need to Read for Your B2B Sales
- Key metrics to analyze in your sales
- Does your company tell memorable stories?
- Do you work remotely? Balance your work and personal life without going crazy in the process
- Why does my company need a public relations plan?
- 10 phrases to start a sales conversation via chat