Looking to solidify your presence on Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp? Let us introduce you to Meta Verified.
Meta Verified is the verification that Meta grants to your account as proof that you are who you claim to be to the general public. Until recently, it was only possible for individual accounts, but now it’s available for businesses.
What requirements do you need to meet?
If you’re an individual, you can get verified in the “Settings” option of your account, then go to the “Account Center.” If your account is eligible for verification, you’ll see the “Meta Verified” option.
Next, you’ll just need to make the payment and verify your identity. Requirements for businesses are not yet available.
How much does it cost?
According to Meta’s official page, monthly subscriptions start at USD $21.99 per Instagram or Facebook account, or from USD $34.99 per month for both accounts. The pricing for WhatsApp is still to be determined.
Benefits of being verified:
- Verified account badge: This validates your account.
- Protection against identity theft: Enhanced protection for your brand.
- Account assistance: You’ll have broader support than unverified accounts.
- Enhanced discoverability: As verified accounts, you can be recommended in new ways.
If your account already has a verified account badge, you don’t need to go through any further processes; you already have all the benefits activated.
If you’re a content creator, information from Meta is not yet available, but stay tuned for their official communications.
You might also be interested in:
- Free Artificial Intelligence Tools
- WhatsApp Business: How to Use It on My Computer
- Multi-Agent Chat: The Future of Sales and Customer Service
- How to Send Mass Messages on WhatsApp?
- How to Implement Omnichannel Strategy in My Company?
- Why are reviews important for my company?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: How to Make the Most of These Dates
- What is the WhatsApp API and How is it Used for Sales?