Looking to solidify your presence on Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp? Let us introduce you to Meta Verified.
Meta Verified is the verification that Meta grants to your account as proof that you are who you claim to be to the general public. Until recently, it was only possible for individual accounts, but now it’s available for businesses.
What requirements do you need to meet?
If you’re an individual, you can get verified in the “Settings” option of your account, then go to the “Account Center.” If your account is eligible for verification, you’ll see the “Meta Verified” option.
Next, you’ll just need to make the payment and verify your identity. Requirements for businesses are not yet available.
How much does it cost?
According to Meta’s official page, monthly subscriptions start at USD $21.99 per Instagram or Facebook account, or from USD $34.99 per month for both accounts. The pricing for WhatsApp is still to be determined.
Benefits of being verified:
- Verified account badge: This validates your account.
- Protection against identity theft: Enhanced protection for your brand.
- Account assistance: You’ll have broader support than unverified accounts.
- Enhanced discoverability: As verified accounts, you can be recommended in new ways.
If your account already has a verified account badge, you don’t need to go through any further processes; you already have all the benefits activated.
If you’re a content creator, information from Meta is not yet available, but stay tuned for their official communications.
You might also be interested in:
- “Wow moments,” a secret weapon to drive more sales
- Best Practices You Should Apply in Your Lead Generation Process
- Tips You Need to Read for Your B2B Sales
- Key metrics to analyze in your sales
- Does your company tell memorable stories?
- Do you work remotely? Balance your work and personal life without going crazy in the process
- Why does my company need a public relations plan?
- 10 phrases to start a sales conversation via chat