Imagine spending hours researching, studying, brainstorming, and crafting an email marketing strategy—only to find out that your emails end up in the SPAM folder!
No one, neither individuals nor businesses, wants to invest valuable resources in innovative ideas that will never yield results because no one gets to see them.
We are entering the final stretch of sales in 2023; these last months of the year are intense and offer the greatest opportunity for goal achievement. That’s why we advise you, in addition to using your email to engage with your customers, to follow these 10 tips to ensure your emails are not marked as SPAM:
- Ensure your email uses your company’s domain or that of your email service provider to avoid being labeled as “unwanted.”
- Only send emails to individuals who have given their consent to receive them.
- Keep your contact list updated and clean by removing invalid or unused email addresses.
- Personalize your emails, either in the subject line or the body, to make them relevant.
- Avoid excessive use of capital letters, exclamation marks, and other special characters.
- Do not send too many emails to the same person in a short period; doing so may result in being marked as SPAM.
- Utilize an email marketing platform. For example, with Keybe, you can send communications not only via email but also through SMS and WhatsApp.
- Refrain from using words or phrases like “free,” “offer,” or “urgent.”
- Avoid overloading your emails with images, as this can slow down email loading times and lead to SPAM markings.
- Always include an unsubscribe link in your emails.
- Remember that with KB: Mass Messages, you can easily send emails to your segmented audience with just a few clicks, along with gaining metrics to assess the impact of each communication.
We wish you many successful sales. 😎
You might also be interested in:
- “Wow moments,” a secret weapon to drive more sales
- Best Practices You Should Apply in Your Lead Generation Process
- Tips You Need to Read for Your B2B Sales
- Key metrics to analyze in your sales
- Does your company tell memorable stories?
- Do you work remotely? Balance your work and personal life without going crazy in the process
- Why does my company need a public relations plan?
- 10 phrases to start a sales conversation via chat