Currently, consumers are increasingly connected, utilizing a variety of channels to interact with brands. This has given rise to a new approach in marketing and sales known as omnichannel.
Digital omnichannelity involves providing customers with a consistent and seamless experience across multiple communication and sales channels, offering integrated and uninterrupted service, regardless of where the point of contact is occurring.
Why is it important to implement omnichannel?
We’ll explain it with the following advantages:
- Enhances the customer experience, making it more personalized and tailored to their needs.
- Increases sales by offering customers more options and channels to make purchases.
- Reduces costs by optimizing processes and centralizing data.
How to implement omnichannel in my company?
Here is the basic plan to get started:
- Begin by defining your goals: Do you want to improve the customer experience, increase sales, or reduce costs?
- Identify your channels: Are they online, offline, or both?
- Unify your message: Ensure that your message is consistent across all channels you use.
- Provide a seamless experience: Customers should be able to transition smoothly from one channel to another.
- Measure your results: It’s important to know how you will measure your results according to the goals, and when evaluating them, use that information to continually improve.
Who uses omnichannel?
Amazon offers its customers a complete omnichannel experience, including online shopping, in-store pickup, and home delivery.
Another example is Nike, which provides customers with a mobile app that allows them to purchase products, book classes, and get information about events.
For example, Chevrolet, which works with Keybe, allows customers to interact with the brand through the website, mobile app, social media, and retail stores.
According to a Salesforce study, 80% of consumers expect companies to provide an omnichannel experience. Additionally, 73% of consumers say they will avoid a company if they have a poor omnichannel experience.
In summary, this is a strategy that will not only increase your sales but also make your customers happy with your company, translating into loyalty and repeat purchases.
In Keybe, we connect your digital sales channels and help you achieve an omnichannel experience. Get started in just a few steps.
You might also be interested in:
- “Wow moments,” a secret weapon to drive more sales
- Best Practices You Should Apply in Your Lead Generation Process
- Tips You Need to Read for Your B2B Sales
- Key metrics to analyze in your sales
- Does your company tell memorable stories?
- Do you work remotely? Balance your work and personal life without going crazy in the process
- Why does my company need a public relations plan?
- 10 phrases to start a sales conversation via chat